Friday, February 24, 2012

A Taste of Pollen

Well the day is coming to an end. Daniel had a good first day of work, and the kids and I had an interesting day here at home.
To start off with Daniel leaving at 3:15am and the girls waking up at 4am. OH BOY WAS IT A LONG DAY HAHA! I vacummed the rug at 5:30am and was ready for bed already. So after I cleaned for a little bit Tyler woke up at 6am. YAY! Brooklyn chewed the nipple off of two bottles, so she is getting weaned ASAP!
I got Tyler started on Daniel's computer and he was playing games as he loves to do. The girls went down for a nap, and did I nap? YOU BET I DID! It may only have been for 34 minutes before Daniel called me but hey it was more than nothing. So Tyler and I went outside and played a little and I took some pictures.
And this is where the title comes from. I will just share some pics I took and call it a night and cuddle up with my blankets and pillow since Daniel is already asleep ;)

I just love how this shows how Family (no matter the species or blood connection) works together

I have dreamed of getting a picture like this since I was young!

and yet another

Have I mentioned IM ALLERGIC TO BEES?!?!

And lastly here is an Arizona wildflower that you can see everywhere here!





No comments:

Post a Comment