Saturday, February 4, 2012

Let's Start This Off With A Bang

Nothing says hello to the blogging world better than introducing my family, life, and trials.
So to start off:: I'M HEATHER!!!!! 
Yep, that's me. Im 23. 
I have a son from a previous relationship. He's 4 years old, and as smart as can be! 
Meet Tyler!!!!
Next life brought Tyler and I my now husband. He was born and raised LDS, and has become  my other half. =)
Meet Daniel!!!

After getting married in December of 2008 and I was baptized as a member 4 days after being married, we found out we were pregnant with twins (he was deployed to Iraq at the time with the US Army. And had just went back after his R&R when we found out) We lost them February 8th. I had to have an emergency surgery to remove them. =( 
Everything went down hill from there. Daniel and I lost sight of why we fell in love and we couldn't grasp hold of reality and things happened that tore us apart. We were separated for 6 month before we could even talk about what had happend. He returned home safely from Iraq and I was working in the same town as my parents lived in the meantime. Finally 6 months after saying things were unforgivable we were back as a happy family. 
SURPRISE GOD BLESSED US WITH A LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY!!!!! 
We had our first daughter together. 
Meet Brooklyn!!!!!
Brooklyn was definitely a surprise, but nothing compared to what was happening next.
Daniel was preparing to deploy to Iraq for his 3rd time. He went to his month long training and 3 weeks after he returned GOD BLESSED US WITH ANOTHER BUNDLE OF JOY!!!! Totally unexpected as to we were taking precautions not to have another baby just yet. 
Meet Korie!!!!
Shortly after finding out we were pregnant again Daniel got out of the Army and we made our journey to Ohio (where I grew up). We stayed with family, friends, and ultimately ended up living out of our truck for a couple nights before The Red Cross paid for us to stay in a motel for a week. After leaving the motel another family member opened her home to us, but we knew it was just not working out in Ohio for us. So back to Texas we went with the help of my mom and step dad. 
After Korie was born, yet again the devil had a hand in another separation. Without going into details as they are not important anymore, I thought we were over for good this time. Daniel went to Arizona, and the kids and I stayed in Texas. 
A lot has happened over the last 7 and a half months and I realized that God has helped Daniel become the father, husband, and son of God he has always longed to be. =)


We are starting our journey within the next couple of weeks to become a family again and move to ARIZONA!!!! yay!!! 
God has played a huge role in our family and he will always be the foundation to this Page Family!!!!! 


We have been through so much together and I have come to the conclusion that NOTHING OR NOBODY will bring us down, God brought this family together and together we will be.
I can't wait to be back in my husband arms, and back in the church again where we belong.

(any hints, tips, or just comments are appreciated)

Heather Page

No comments:

Post a Comment