Sunday, February 5, 2012

Last Can Of Spaghettios

Well Sunday, the 5th (how ironic 5 is my favorite number) is the last day that bad habits inhibit my life.
No more late night eatings, no more soda, no more blah habits!
I have made a "vow" to my husband that we need to eat healthier and start taking care of our bodies better. After being pregnant 4 times it is time for me to "take my body back" haha.
We are not going on a diet, we are not joining a gym, and we are by no means starving ourselves.
I will not go to extremes to have a skinny body again, but oh boy it would be nice to lose about 40lbs.
Here is an insight (and yet another journey that you are on with me) =)
This is before Tyler came about::
Back in the day I wasn't worried about what I ate, when I ate it really. I played volleyball regularly and was very active in tech theatre. 
This is me pregnant with Tyler::

I did not get any pictures of me saved that I can find when I was pregnant with the twins. (and yes I was showing pretty good haha) This picture was taken literally not even more than a week after losing them when we went and visited family in Ohio, which was a pre-planned trip before losing them. 

7 months later, I got pregnant with Brooklyn. 

Not even 2 months later, we find out we are expecting another baby. 
Korie!

And here we are 10 months later. 


Here's to the future, and a healthier me. =)


and just for giggles here is Tyler 2 years ago with his can of spaghettios ;)




till tomorrow
Heather Page





No comments:

Post a Comment