Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Great Day at Church

Good afternoon!! 

Today is a great day!
Daniel didnt get home from work till around 5am. 
But it was a great shift for him (and the family). 
The kids got a bath this morning and I actually straightened my hair. 
Im not in a formal writing mood as I havent had much sleep haha but Im doing my best. :)

We got to church today YAY
WE MADE OUR FIRST TITHING AS A MARRIED COUPLE!!!! Felt amazing I might add! 
Brook practically jumped out of my arms to get down and go play in the nursery!
Tyler's teacher was a bit late so he had to go sit with the 3 year olds while he waited on her.
Tyler got a letter from his teacher though!!! It says: "You made Primary even better today ... we are so happy to see your smiling face! Have a great week!"
Gospel Principles was good, other than Korie projectile vomiting water all over Daniel. 
Relief Society was great!!!! I got Korie to sleep after she sang opening hymn with us haha it was cute :) 
I got a new book and it was a great message today. 

Pictures to come this afternoon, my phone died and thats where they are haha


-Heather Page

No comments:

Post a Comment